Personal and team assistant positions are key roles in administration. In these functions, you will support individual managers or management teams, performing a range of administrative tasks.Clear communication and detail orientation are important, as is an understanding of the discretion involved in working with potentially sensitive information.
- Managing diaries through effective time management skills.
- Corresponding with local and international colleagues, as well as external partners.
- Organizing national and international events.
- Planning local and international business trips.
- Collating and producing documents for a variety of forums, including team and management meetings, all to a high standard.
- Contributing to projects and activities for management or a team, e.g., project coordination, research, presentation, and communication support.